Thursday, April 23, 2009

Welcome Devon Monk!


Nancy found her first. (I have to give credit where it's due.) "This woman can write," she emailed me. And, it turned out, she can knit too!

So you know what happened. I couldn't resist. The more the merrier, right?

I contacted Devon and extended an invitation which she accepted and then we both disappeared into the dark and murky netherworld of missing emails. Last night we managed to connect again, Blogger cooperated and voila! We are thrilled to announce that Devon Monk has joined us.

Devon writes (among many other things) urban fantasy (you really have to visit her website) and knits great monkeys. Seriously.

Devon will be along shortly to introduce herself and tell you all about the new book that will be on the stands in a matter of days. It's called MAGIC IN THE BLOOD and is second in a series.

So welcome, Devon! I'm turning the mic over to you . . .

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Herkness said...

Barbara, I'm so excited you persuaded Devon to join us. I can't wait to "meet" her.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

A new writer among you - and her book looks good...

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home