Friday, October 13, 2006

SOCK HOP - Day 13

Lots of good stuff to share with you today.

Jill's Dragon Scales are gorgeous.































And THE Wendy has been busy:




"My dad's completed socks -- knit from a traditional Swedish ragg wool on size 3 needles."









and






"My current sock in progress -- knit from Trekking XXL in color #108 on size 0 needles."






Me? I finished the leg on Best Foot Forward #2 and hope to finish the heel flap, heel, and gusset tomorrow. I told you this was a fast knit!








Antonio Banderas needs socks . . . and maybe a session or two with an anger management counselor.



4 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Herkness said...

Wow, wow and wow! Those are some stunning socks!

I almost choked when I read that the third pair is being knitted on size <<0>> needles. Zero!!!!! I couldn't deal with size 4 needles. Do you use a magnifying glass to knit those?

10:54 PM  
Blogger kshotz said...

Oooo la la! Talk about some terrific socks! Two thumbs WAY up!

11:00 PM  
Blogger Minna said...

I love those socks!
But about anger management... After seeing a certain picture on Rebekka's page
http://rebekka42.vuodatus.net/blog/archive?m=08&y=2006
I might need some anger management, too. The offensive picture is right under the pink and violet Alf pig.

3:17 AM  
Blogger Nancy Herkness said...

Wendy, you are evil!

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home