Monday, October 09, 2006

SOCK HOP - Day 9





And this one's for me.

Pointless endless blather inserted here in order to keep Blogger from running all of my pictures together in a way that makes me want to play in traffic.











Jill's glorious Dragon Scales 1 & 2:

















(I'm starting to despise Blogger.) BTW, make sure you take a moment to view our pictures at Flickr (see the info in the righthand nav bar) because the resolution is much better there. These little blips don't do Jill's wonderful Dragon Scales justice.

3 Comments:

Blogger kshotz said...

Those Dragon Scales socks look wonderful!

And so does Liam!

9:16 AM  
Blogger LauraP said...

Gorgeous socks!

10:20 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Jill, how do you like the Dragon Scales pattern? I've been thinking of trying it.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home