Friday, August 01, 2008

Winner #31 and cats cats cats

Hooray for winner #31: Wendy G whose blog can be found here. Watch your inbox, Wendy.

And make sure you visit Harriet's blog!

I'm not sure the three parrots I live with will forgive me but this video is too cute for words. It makes me want to make room for cats. (The parrots would definitely have something to say about that idea.) Goldisox and I agree that if we ever win the lottery, we're going to open an animal rescue paradise and live right in the middle of it all.

Enjoy!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Fran Baker said...

OMG, Barbara, that's adorable! Whenever my once-feral cat Squeaky gets to misbehaving, I grab the scruff of her neck (not pinch and not hard) and say, "No!" She straightens right up.

Congrats to all your winners this month! I should be having some photos of my almost-lined purse and almost-finished afghan as well as some giveaways to post pretty soon.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Aaaww, I want to live in an animal rescue paradise!

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home