Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Winners #21 and #22 plus beautiful buttons

I had an entire blog post typed up right here and ready to go. I hit PUBLISH and you guessed it. The dark demons of the internet swallowed it whole.

I'm too depressed to try again but promise to give it my best shot tomorrow.

But I will say congratulations to our winners

#20 - Cristina
#21 - Redhawkmom

And in case you're wondering why I'm posting another photo of the Baby Surprise Jacket, it's because the tiny pink heart-shaped buttons arrived today, I sewed them on, and I'm officially in love.

More about that tomorrow after I recover from this blogging tragedy.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Beadknitter Creations said...

Never mind. I've found it! It turned out beautiful.

(check Romancing the Yarn if you're wondering what the heck I'm talking about.)

12:13 AM  
Blogger Beadknitter Creations said...

(Sorry, I meant "Fresh Content Daily...Maybe". It's been a long day.)

12:14 AM  
Blogger kozmic said...

I have a theory Barbara that theres a parallel internet universe where all those missing emails/messages/ carefully typed up blog entries disappear to.The same dimension also holds all those wonderful knitting/crochet patterns you find on the Net and don't print out at the time. Of course when you return to them later..*POOF* they have mysteriously been sucked into the Void.

1:18 AM  
Blogger teabird said...

I fell in love with my latest creation when I sewed on the little heart buttons. There's something about heart buttons on a baby thingie, I think.

My favorite online pattern puzzle: sometimes I print out the pattern only to see that my printer has translated the whole thing into runes.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Nancy Herkness said...

Barbara, that is the sweetest baby sweater ever! I adore the colors and the stripes and, especially, the buttons. :-)

3:49 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

What a cute sweater.

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home