Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lots o'winners

I ended up not being where I thought I would be, doing what I thought I would be doing, when I thought I'd be doing it.

But I'm back with some winners:

#25 - Amy R

#26 - Harriet W

#27 - Denise (Knitting Without Needles)

#28 - Trish

#29 - Betty

#30 - Cheryl

Huge congratulations to everyone!

I'm halfway finished with a second BSJ. Work continues apace on the World's Biggest Garter Stitch Blanket. And I'm timidly dipping my needles into the murky waters of Lace.

6 Comments:

Blogger limedragon :-: Harriet said...

Oooh, thank you! And congrats to the other winners! : )

7:51 AM  
Blogger MNLacer said...

Yippee! Thank you!

Before you know it, that murky water of lace will become crystal clear. Have fun!

Betty

11:34 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Congrats to the winners!

And welcome to the world of lace... it's actually quite nice here.

11:47 AM  
Blogger RobynR said...

Hooray lace. Welcome to the dark and addictive side!

3:01 PM  
Blogger Nancy Herkness said...

Ooh, Barbara, are you working on something from Arctic Lace?

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come to the dark side--we have cookies!

Seriously, lace is addictive and fun. Be prepared for it to look bad while you're knitting it--because blocking is magic and makes the whole thing look amazing.

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home