Wednesday, July 16, 2008

PURRRR-fect Contentment (OT)

This has nothing to do with knitting (unless you count all the hair the cat is shedding as potential yarn) but I just thought it was too good a picture to pass up. This is Squeaky, the stray cat who showed up skinny and starving at our house two winters ago. She hasn't missed many meals since, and it shows. Ah, but that's okay. She's a lover and we love her lots.

Back to the book in progress. I'm envying Barbara's word flow as mine has slowed to a trickle. But such is the writing life.

I'm almost finished lining my purse. That's been more difficult than I imagined it would be as well. And I've started a V-neck pullover knit from the top down in a pretty lime green Silky from The Olde Stash. Unfortunately, I've had to tink twice but now I think I have the hang of it. I'll have photos (and more giveaway sock yarn) soon.

Maybe my problem with my writing and my knitting is I'm trying too hard to be perfect.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sweet kitty!

2:19 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

My experience is that the best cats find you. Or in the case of my current love, Perry Penelope, they defect from the person who cared for them for 13 years (!) to move next door.

Yes, she did that. We (her first mom and I) joke that Perry moved to her retirement home when she came here five years ago.

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home