Friday, January 09, 2009

Problem? Me?

My dear friend Elsie sent a great cartoon to me for Christmas. Unfortuantely, I can't upload it to the blog because it's copyrighted. However, I can describe it for you:



A husband and wife are having dinner at an Italian restaurant. They both have plates piled with spaghetti in front of them and are eating with a knife and fork. The husband is glaring at his wife who is indignantly exclaiming, "A knitting problem? Who's got a knitting problem?"



It takes a moment to figure out why this issue has come up at the dinner table, but when you look closely you realize that the wife is using her utensils to knit the spaghetti into the beginning of a scarf.



If you want to see the visual, here's a link to it on-line: http://www.chron.com/apps/comics/showComick.mpl?date=20081207&name=Rhymes_with_Orange



Happy New Year!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger JelliDonut said...

This is really funny! Makes me feel less obsessive about my knitting, but only a little bit.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Nancy Herkness said...

My husband always mimics me with a roll of his eyes, saying, "Just let me finish this row." Of course, I think it's an entirely reasonable request, unless I'm working on, say, a blanket.

10:34 PM  
Blogger Saren Johnson said...

I love it!!

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home