Thursday, November 06, 2008

Stealth Blogging

I'm guest-blogging today at Novel Talk. Do you believe in ghosts? Come visit and tell me your ghost stories.

And I totally forgot to tell you about my NINC blog a few weeks ago about age and writers. Please stop by and add your two cents to the discussion.

I know, I know. I can hear you saying, "When is this woman going to shut up and go back to knitting and writing?" I feel a bit like stink on a goat this week: you just can't get rid of me, no matter how hard you try! By this time next week, you'll be praying my laptop implodes. I promise to keep the blatant self-promo to a bare minimum. Knitter's honor!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

I actually do believe in ghosts and am going right over there now.

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home