Monday, November 03, 2008

CLOSED Blatant Self-Promotion in the form of CASHMERE!



Ten gorgeous skeins of luscious Debbie Bliss 100% Cashmere, a $50 gift certificate to Elann (one of my favorite occasions of fiber sin), and a few surprises: that's what the lucky winner in tomorrow night's My Book Is Out and The Election Is Over and We All Survived With Our Dignity Intact drawing will receive. And even if you aren't an American citizen, I'll bet you're glad our election is over too.


And yes my book officially escapes tomorrow and the nail-biting begins in earnest. Hold a good thought, okay? My nerves are shot.
To enter, send me an email here with BLISS in the subject header. If you entered my last few contests, I've got you covered but feel free to enter again.
I'll post the winner around 10 p.m. ET tomorrow. Good luck!




Labels: , ,

18 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I just put in an order for your book!

Caroline

9:35 PM  
Blogger Nancy Herkness said...

Ditto Caroline's sentiments on the book release! I predict it will be a huge hit.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Turtle said...

congrats! the book looks great, off to hunt it down.

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone on Ravelry mentioned it on one of the big 6 boards yesterday--she loved it (her bookstore had it a day or two early).

9:06 AM  
Blogger WendyKnits said...

I have read "Casting Spells" and I LOVED it. I highly recommend it!

9:08 AM  
Blogger sheep#100 said...

Time to visit the book store!

Congratulations.

9:17 AM  
Blogger Fran Baker said...

It was my turn to choose for book club, and I chose Casting Spells. Good luck, Barbara. I think you have a hit on your hands.

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! I must find the book.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Bunny Queen said...

Congratulations on the book! I will keep my eyes open when I am next in the bookstore.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Guernseygal said...

Congratulations on the book - I shall keep an eye out for it over here :-)

2:42 PM  
Blogger Cher said...

I am dying to read the new book! I read the excerpt in the back of Just Desserts and I can hardly wait.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Dragongrl4 said...

I just bought your book and I am going to be reading it as soon as i get home from work, cant wait! Gorgeous yarn by the way!

3:34 PM  
Blogger Thistle Cove Farm said...

What a GREAT accomplishment; congratulations!
Sandra
Thistle Cove Farm

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You should be so PROUD.

6:08 PM  
Blogger OzKnitter said...

Congrats Barbara! I can't wait to read it and I know many others feel the same way.

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on the new book

6:50 AM  
Blogger Sorka said...

Oh Oh oh! I read the excerpt in your other book and declared I WANT THIS BOOK!! So no nailbiting!
And ooh I will try to sneak in an email to win some pretty yarn, but I fear I am too late!

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new book!

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home