Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Hot Pink Bliss CLOSED


I know it comes as no surprise to you that I love pink. I mean I don't just love it, I love it. (I am, after all, still the girl whose mother painted her bedroom to look like the inside of a watermelon, right down to rind and seeds.)

So how about helping me destash a little of the pink surplus currently swamping us here Chez Crazy. Ten skeins of hot pink Debbie Bliss 100% cashmere and a signed book. (Whether you want it or not!) If you've already entered for yesterday's contest, you're fine. If you entered last week, you're fine too. If you want to enter again by emailing me here with BLISS 2 in the subject header, that's okay as well.

I'll announce the winner tonight around 11 ET.

And because this has been so much fun, I'll continue the daily giveaways this week or as long as Stash Overflow warrants.

Good luck!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

So...do you take bribes?

12:04 PM  
Blogger Barbara Bretton said...

Me? Take bribes? Why I'm as pure as NJ politics . . .

12:41 PM  
Blogger teabird said...

Wow, Barbara, that says a lot...

12:43 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Heh, I LIVE in Hoboken, and our last mayor was in prison for corruption and our current mayor deserves to be...

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I want to enter your contest but can not open your e-mail link. So....
Subject: BLISS 2
Please enter me in the pink destashing contest. The Debbie Bliss yarn is georgeous! I will check back here to see if you allowed this entry. I am on Ravelry & do have e-mail if a contact is needed. MistKnits on Ravelry.
Congratulations on your book. Can't wait to read it. Thank you! MistKnits

1:59 PM  
Blogger Barbara Bretton said...

MistKnits, you can email me at barbarabretton@gmail -- if I don't see an email from you by this evening, I'll send myself one with your info in it. Good luck.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home