Wednesday, November 05, 2008

BLISS #3 - let's keep the party going CLOSED


This was actually supposed to be Bliss #1 but I couldn't remember where I hid it in this great big yarn redistribution area I call home so it's now Bliss #3.

Gorgeous, isn't it? Debbie Bliss, 100% cashmere, 10 skeins, pale blue. All good things and all for you (with another one of those #@(!!# signed books) if your number comes up tomorrow night.

You know the drill. If you've already entered, you're already entered. If you want to enter again or for the first time, email me right here with BLISS3 in the subject header and I'll do the rest.

I'm not a gushy woman as a rule but I wish I could send cashmere and books to all of you. Your enthusiasm has talked this extremely anxious author off the ledge. I owe you!

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Herkness said...

Sooooo beautiful! I'm drooling!

10:30 PM  
Blogger Kitten With a Whiplash said...

Don't go knocking the #@(!!#signed book! I happen to know that the author is a very kind, talented and generous lady! Yarn Schmarn, We Want Books! (and yarn, of course).

11:16 PM  
Blogger kshotz said...

I ordered your book today! can't wait to start "Casting Spells"!

11:16 PM  
Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

I for one can't wait to read the new book. I'll be picking it up this payday which works out great because I'm almost done with Just Desserts. :)

The cashmere looks yummy!

11:23 PM  
Blogger dobarah said...

Pretty!

11:46 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

Books? *G* That color is gorgeous! Congratulations to the winners of Bliss1 and Bliss2!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Radioactive Tori said...

I'm going to order the book very soon anyway but I still hope I win!

7:50 PM  
Blogger LisaB said...

Beautiful Yarn!!!!! Love the color.
Read the new book, absolutely loved it. Its a keeper. Especially for a knitter.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home