Tuesday, November 11, 2008

CLOSED FOUND: A Nest of Nova in the wild


I stepped outside for the first time in 8 days (welcome to the exciting world of the working writer) and stumbled over a nest of Sirdar Nova. I mean, what are the odds?

8 skeins. DK weight. A faint sparkle in its depths. Lonely, scared, tired, and hoping to leave the Garden State and its lethal cold germs ASAP.

Send me an email here with NOVA in the subject header and I'll pick a winner later tonight. Maybe 10 or 11 ET or thereabouts.

And yes, there will be something new and interesting tomorrow, properly sanitized for your safety.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon!

1:36 PM  
Blogger monica said...

I hope you feel better soon. My kids have been plagued with sickness so I am sure it will hit me soon. I will sit this one out since I just won, but it sure is pretty

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home