Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy to be here!

Barbara, thanks so much for the wonderful welcome. I'm so excited to be here with you all! Janet...I think we knew each other way back when, perhaps from the RW-L list?

I do live in New Hampshire, for the past three years, and I absolutely love it. I was born in Massachusetts, so I'm a New England girl. But life, and my husband's career, sent us from one end of the country to another. I'm delighted to be back here and just soaking up the lovely mountains, beautiful homes and churches, stone walls, and gorgeous foliage.

I live here with my husband, one dog and one cat. My two adult daughters live nearby, with my two grandchildren. My son and his wife live in Kansas, so we don't see them much but we stay in touch.

As Barbara said, I have two blogs. I had one, a knitting one, but found more often than not I was posting about knitting instead of writing. Bad Liz! So I started a knitting blog, and now I can keep the two parts of my personality separate.

Well, almost! Because now I'm writing a novel called KNIT A SPELL, which is a paranormal romance set in...you guessed it...a yarn store! Woo hoo! Finally I found a way to combine my two loves.

So, I'll pop in here now and then, to see what's happening and to give you info on my latest books and knitting adventures. I'm thrilled to be here!

Liz

6 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Bretton said...

I'm delighted you're here, Liz, and I plan to be first in line at the bookstore when KNIT A SPELL comes out! Keep us posted.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Nancy Herkness said...

Welcome, Liz! It's so great to have you at RTY! I can't wait to hear all about your knitting!

9:22 AM  
Blogger kshotz said...

Happy to meet you! I'll be anxious to read your book! (and hear about what's on your needles!)

10:53 PM  
Blogger Cindi Myers said...

Welcome, Liz!

Glad you could join us.

Cindi

12:14 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Welcome, Liz! Great to have you here!

4:28 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth Delisi said...

Thanks for all the welcomes! I was out of town over the holiday weekend, finally getting caught up. I'll have to post a picture of my current knitting project soon...a lovely lace shawl that I made once before, decided I wanted it larger so am trying it with larger needles. Won't know how that works till it's finished..ah, the suspense!

Liz

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home