Friday, May 23, 2008

My Memorial Day Halloween Yarn Contest


This is what happens when your next book has a decidedly paranormal feel to the cover: you end up thinking about Halloween on Memorial Day weekend.


Why fight the feeling? Send me an email right here with the words CASTING SPELLS in the subject header and you might win a CASTING SPELLS (see how I'm working the title in every other phrase?) totebag, a signed copy of JUST DESSERTS, and a yummy skein of 375 yards of Halloween Fest from Karen's Heavenly Creations.


And you don't even have to celebrate Memorial Day to be eligible. If you currently live on this planet, send me an email.


Good luck! (And have I mentioned lately how glad I am to be back?)

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

We're glad to have you back, too!

7:11 PM  
Blogger monica said...

Glad you are back.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

Glad to see you back again! I can't wait till the new book comes out.

5:07 PM  
Blogger sheep#100 said...

Cruising over to the Amazon.com pre-order page...

8:41 PM  
Blogger Turtle said...

I am loving the look of both books covers. I am familiar with your name but do not remember seeing these titles before! (And hey, anything halloween and sock yarn in the same sentence catches my attention) off to stalk your blog!

7:28 PM  
Blogger teabird said...

Welcome back!

9:34 PM  
Blogger Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

I love to read books:)Hugs Darcy

2:09 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

looking forward to the new book and love its cover!!!

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home