Sunday, November 04, 2007

So That's the Reason!

I'll admit I was wondering why my inbox was so empty. Had the lure of sock knitting screeched to a halt when I wasn't looking? After days of feeling neglected I finally had a bright idea (can you see the light bulb flickering over my head?) and decided to check for comments on the blog.

Uh-oh. No comments. But then you can't really expect comments WHEN YOU HAVEN'T POSTED.

Now I'm sure I posted. I can even tell you what I said. But apparently it disappeared into the great netherworld that serves as repository for many, many of my attempts to communicate with the rest of the world. (We won't discuss Vista. We won't discuss Windows Mail. We won't discuss Outlook 2007 or Pegasus or Eudora. But we will thank Google Mail for helping to save what remains of my sanity.)

Anyway, here are the last three winners of our October Sockyarnapalooza giveaway. (You know the drill: email me here with your mailing address and your surprise will be on its way.

1. Carol (nichols****)
2. Adrienne Fong
3. Kim Helmick

Congratulations!

5 Comments:

Blogger R a i n said...

Oh lol. You're funny. Thanks for being so generous and hosting such nice contests.

10:35 PM  
Blogger kshotz said...

Barbara - you are genuinely scaring me r.e. the computer. I've been thinking my system is getting antiquated, but I'm scared to death to look at anything new for fear of the new Vista. Can you buy a new system with Windows XP on it still?????????????

Kim

ps....thanks for the contest! I'm thrilled to win and my email is on its way to you!

11:07 PM  
Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

LOL Ummmm yeah you have to post to get comments. ;) Are you sure that it wasn't blogger that ate it? Blogger has been known to do that. Between it all it gets really frustrating.

12:25 AM  
Blogger Holly in CT said...

Don't get me started with Vista. I have been unable to get the e-mail program working again and have 184 e-mails stuck in my out box before I noticed they were not being sent~!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Kim - I have a friend who works at one of the Large Computer & Electronics Box Stores, and he says that ALL of their PCs have Vista as the OS. He says that they can't figure out how to downgrade them, and that they've tried.

Best of luck to all Vista Victims out there!

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home