Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sweater and New Website

As I explained on Nancy's "trophy post," I had to stop knitting my self-designed sweater for a while because my right hand cramped up on me and sent needles of the nerve-y kind shooting up my arm. But here's a photo of where I had to stop. And where I can pick up soon again ... I hope!

The big wings sticking out to the sides are the sleeves and the skinny pieces running up and down are the body. I'll triple-needle-bind-off the back when it's time and then finish the neck and the side/sleeve seams. No more pics until it's done.

Besides "writing" my new book by using Dragon Speak, I've also been consulting on a new website for Delphi Books. Please check it out at http://www.DelphiBooks.us and let me know what you think.

And speaking of books ... isn't Barbara's new one going to be terrific?

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

I hope that you will be able to knit on the sweater again soon. It is very pretty.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Cindi Myers said...

Ooh, Fran -- sorry about the hand pain. I've used Dragon to dictate my writing at times, too. It takes some getting used to, but it's nice to have that technology available.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Nancy Herkness said...

Fran, I'm so sorry about your hand! That sounds dreadful. I'm sending healing thoughts your way.

The incipient sweater looks gorgeous. Can't wait to see it finished!

Your new Delphi Books website looks super too. It's so quick and easy to navigate. I'm very impressed.

9:50 PM  
Blogger Barbara Bretton said...

On a non-knitting note: great job on the Delphi Books website, Fran. (And I loved seeing some familiar names on the New Titles list.) More than ever, the time is right for the indie publisher.

And on a knitting note: I've found that varying my method helps keep the hand pain at bay. A little English, a little Continental. Keeps the muscles confused and that's a good thing.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home