Friday, July 13, 2007

Yarnapalooza Winner Lucky #13!




















So much for triskaidekaphobia. Friday the 13th is Shanzi Pruitt's lucky day! Congratulations, Shanzi: you're our Yarnapalooza Winner #13.

Suddenly I'm a knitting fool. I don't know what's come over me but I'm living, breathing, dreaming knitting this week. Work continues on the baby sweater. I think I'll be at the divide front from back point on Saturday which means I'll get to introduce a complementary color. I can't wait. I tracked down what I think will be the perfect yarn for the purpose and am eager to see how it works.

The cataloguing/organizing continues after a ten day break. I found the Fiesta La Boheme -- Alaska colourway -- that I'd purchased to make a shawl for someone extremely special and fell in love with it all over again. I think I'm going to cast on for it next week.

And then there's the Outback Mohair still (now and forever) in progress. And I'm almost embarrassed to admit that my embargo on sock knitting probably won't last the month. I'm missing it terribly but this time I'm going to cast on something bright, colorful, and FOR ME!

To be continued . . .


Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Barbara, great knitting projects. Hope we will see photos once your're finished. Keep those sticks moving.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Crafty Spirit said...

I think this is where I scream for joy, yes? Yes!!!!!!!


And I'm so very, very, very amused at the fact that I won... on Friday the 13th. Excuse me, I have to go pet my black cat and knit her something now.

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK--now I think I'm really jealous. I told Dee, Shanzi, and another friend, Sharon about the yarnapalooza, and now both Dee and Shanzi have won. I better get to pet the yarn.....

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home