Tuesday, July 10, 2007

KURE-all Update

First, congrats to all the winners to date. Knit on, everyone! I'm still waiting for my Patches from Plymouth to start my one-piece cardigan but will update on that as it goes along.

Second, yesterday (July 9) was the two-year anniversary of my massive heart attack. I'm still here, for which I'm thankful. And I'm still working on my "Things To Do Before I Die" list.

Third, it's not too late to sign up for the three balls of Noro that I'm giving away tomorrow. Just send an email to Fran AT FranBaker DOT com, with Contest in the subject line. If you've already sent your email, I have it but couldn't figure out how to make an automatic response and didn't want to clutter up peoples' mailboxes with a multi-receiver response. I'll draw a name tomorrow afternoon. Good luck, all!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing you many healthy years ahead. What's on your "To Do" list?

2:32 PM  
Blogger dobarah said...

Yes, please share some of your list...who knows, perhaps we can do something kind for you this time?!

2:33 PM  
Blogger Fran Baker said...

Thanks for your good wishes, ladies.

One thing I want to do is finish (and sell!) the book I'm writing. Of course, I have other books to write as well and would like to see those picked up, too.

Another is visit all 50 of the United States - I have 16 to go before that's accomplished.

Tying in with the above, I want to visit as many US historical sites as possible, i.e., Mount Rushmore and Little Big Horn.

That's not all but it's enough for now.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Nancy Herkness said...

Fran, we're glad you're here with us too! I add my wishes for a long and healthy life.

Have you been to Niagara Falls yet? I highly recommend a visit!

9:22 PM  
Blogger Fran Baker said...

My sister was born in Niagra Falls (at St. Mary's Hospital), Nancy.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Barbara Bretton said...

Fran, I had no idea your heart attack was so recent. I'm so glad you're thriving both physically and creatively and even "gladder" that you're part of our merry band of knitbloggers!

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home