Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Yarnapalooza Winners #10 and #10A


Congratulations to Shirley, Yarnapalooza Winner #10. (Shirley won Nancy's gorgeous Tofutsie; how cool is that?)


And congratulations to Dob, YW #10A who will receive Not Tofutsie from yours truly. (Don't worry, Dob. I'll take good care of you.)


Photo of Nubble lighthouse, York Harbor Maine, 2004. Taken with a $59 digital camera by yours truly who loves Maine more than I can say. (Almost as much as I love NJ.) (No sarcasm intended. I mean it.) (I really do love New Jersey.)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger dobarah said...

Thank you! I'm excited to have been one picked! The A stands for 'Alright!'...or could it be Amazing? Either way, I'm thrilled!

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulation to Shirley and Dobarah. Ah, the Nubble - only a few paddles away.

2:29 PM  
Blogger dobarah said...

There is a happy dance happening in Montana right now! Gorgeous yarn, which has traveled to places I have only read about, came to live in the rural area of North Central Montana. Thank you!

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home