Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Naughty Knotty!

Well, you simply have to see this. Following is a link for the Naughty Needles Knitted Burlesque Revue which debuted last Friday night at the Jackpot Music Hall in Lawrence, KS. The show was coordinated by Nikol Lohr, author of the spicy knitting guide Naughty Needles. Lohr and some volunteers knitted all the costumes ... which were shed by the show's performers.

Here's the link: http://www.KansasCity.com/fyi.

Scroll down to the Naughty Needles article. Then click it on to read and watch the video. Hilarious!

Okay, I'm off to New York on Thursday to audition for Who Wants To Be A Millionaire on Friday. Wish me luck, knit on, and I'll tell you all about the process when I get back.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go Fran. If you don't want to be a millionaire, I want you to be. Give 'em hell.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Cindi Myers said...

Fran, best of luck with your tryout!

And I loved the link to the Naughty Needles revue. What a fun showcase for her work.

6:01 PM  
Blogger LauraP said...

I'm rooting for you, Fran! Thanks for the link to the revue - too fun.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home