Monday, July 16, 2007

Yarnapalooza Prize: Malabrigo Molly



I admit it: I have a thing for Malabrigo yarn. It feels good, it looks glorious, it's reasonably priced. What's not to love?

Two skeins (and I borrowed the Lovely Yarn Lady's machine to wind them into balls myself) of 470 yards each of lace weight Baby Merino Wool. You can make a gorgeous lacy shawl out of these. The color reminds me of a stunning pink watermelon. It's slightly shaded so it looks very natural.

Whoever Barbara's Random Number Generator picks on Thursday, July 19th, gets this prize.

Good luck!

12 Comments:

Blogger monica said...

oh, I hope that rwndom generator likes me that day

7:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh I love the color - and have a pattern waiting...

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fabulous prize that is. Good luck everyone. Almost wish my name wasn't drawn already (I'm not complaining though). BEAUTIFUL color.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Redford Phyl said...

Oh great Random Generator Goddess, I would so love to have that Malabrigo. Gorgeous yarn in a gorgeous color. One can never have too much Malabrigo, and I have none at the moment.

9:35 PM  
Blogger anne said...

Great color. Would love this beautiful yarn.

9:41 AM  
Blogger ellie said...

Striking color which is so appealing. Great yarn.

9:42 AM  
Blogger pearl said...

The color is my favorite. Rich and lovely.

9:44 AM  
Blogger sharon said...

This would be ideal for a special project I have been planning. The color is simple gorgeous.

9:50 AM  
Blogger alissa said...

When I think of beautiful yarn that is the ultimate. That color is stunning.

9:51 AM  
Blogger joelle said...

Colorful as well as something that I would enjoy having.

12:12 PM  
Blogger Nancy Herkness said...

Looks like I picked exactly the right prize! Glad everyone's excited. Maybe I'll do a repeat for the end of the month since it's such a hit.

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! I've been meaning to try lace weight merino wool for some time - what a wonderful time it would be to use some if fortune smiles on me on Thursday. :)

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home