Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hurt Book Sale

Interweave Press is having their annual damaged stock sale, and this sale's too good to not share. Most of the books are about half the regular retail price, and one can never have enough books. Some of the books on my wish list have already sold out, and the two at the top of the list apparently didn't suffer any boo-boo's this year. I did score half-price copies of several knitting books I've been waffling over purchasing this last year. You know what I'm talking about -- the book with all those inspiring patterns you'll probably never touch but maybe one or two you'd really like to try. . . the one that's too much for your budget at regular retail . . . the one with all those handsome men in sweaters . . . and that one's a bit hard to justify since my guys aren't sweater guys. Still . . . I'd wear one . . . a sweater from the book, of course. (What did you think I meant?)

So, now that I've got mine, it's safe to share the secret . . .

www.hurtbooksale.com

Enjoy!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sale is great, but if I buy another knitting book I WILL get hurt.

1:32 PM  
Blogger LauraP said...

Carol - I'm in that state with yarn & fleece. But these are BOOKS. Nobody gets between me and books, except to say 'what's over there' to distract me from noticing the bookstore we're driving past . . . they do that with garden centers too.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Cindi Myers said...

Oh Laura, thank you so much for this link. I placed an order -- so much fun.

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home