Sunday, October 22, 2006

Morning at Ogunquit Beach (Maine - October 2004)


Ogunquit Beach in the morning (Maine - October 2004)
Originally uploaded by sockhoppers.

My idea of paradise. The motel was pretty awful. (The word "spartan" is overly generous.) But the view was worth everything. All I had to do was step outside my door and there was the Atlantic waiting for me. A long walk on a deserted beach on a chilly morning in late October. If there's a better way to start a day I don't know what it is.

Share your autumn photos with us! Just email them to me at Wicked Splitty with a short note and we'll post them here for everyone to enjoy.

2 Comments:

Blogger kshotz said...

I wish I lived close to a beach! (ocean) We have a river and a small man-made lake. They are ok for sitting and thinking. But I really love the sound of the surf.

Kim

9:06 AM  
Blogger Dallas Schulze said...

Gorgeous! Makes me want to see the ocean again. It's too bad the Mountain Range of Doom is between us and the Pacific.

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home