Thursday, October 19, 2006

The (Beautiful) View from Here (and There)















What a difference a few days can make! You get a cold. You lie around whining and feeling sorry for yourself, then (when even you have had enough) you get up, shake yourself off, and step outside and

WOW!

When did that happen? It got gorgeous out there when I wasn't looking! Who knew? (That's Route 206 on the way to Princeton.)

Jean, your photo of that fabulous TX house has started something. And, Dallas, your photo only fueled the fire.

Take a look for yourselves, knitters:





This is the view from Dallas in OR







This is the view from me (Barbara) in NJ

And you've seen Jean's fab view from TX

So what's happening where you are? We'd love to see! If you're a Sockhopper, all you have to do is add it to the Flickr photostream (don't forget to take credit) and I'll add it to the blog. If you're not a Sockhopper, send your Fall Colors photos to me at Wickedsplitty and I'll post them for you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Well, the thing is... we don't really get fall colors in California. I'll have to live vicariously through all of you who do!

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home