Friday, May 01, 2009

Winner!


Thank you, everyone, for commenting on my first post! With the help of a random number generator, the winner of a copy of MAGIC TO THE BONE and MAGIC IN THE BLOOD is...

Catie! Who said:

Oh I so want to learn how to knit...somewhere in between writing, reading MAGIC TO THE BONE, painting, scrapbooking, and all the rest of that crap we call living. :) (I never would have guessed a bad-ass urban fantasy writer like you was also a knitter Devon! Cool). :D



Catie, please contact me at devon(underscore)monk at yahoo dot com with your address and I will mail both books out to you, pronto. ('cause that's how us bad-ass urban fantasy writers roll, yo.)

;)

If you get the chance, I think you should absolutely give knitting a try. It is fun and easy to learn!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Congrats, Catie! And knit on, Devon. :)

6:32 PM  
Blogger Turtle said...

how fun, congrats catie!

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home