Sunday, October 26, 2008

Wanna Win Some Classic Elite Paintbox?

This time it's more than destashing. This time I'm frazzled and deadline-crazy and need something to think about besides 1) the book that's about to come out and 2) the book that needs to be finished and 3) the campaign that has been going on for my entire adult life. (Okay, not really, but it feels that way.)

So how about 4 gorgeous skeins of Classic Elite Paintbox for one lucky knitter who emails me right here with Paintbox in the subject header. I'll pick the winner tomorrow night and open a new drawing at the same time.

Yep, there's gonna be lots o'yarn over the next week or two. And a DVD or two. And cashmere.
Stay tuned!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger kshotz said...

That looks like a great hat for my 4 yr old niece!

Kim in IA

9:29 AM  
Blogger Nana Sadie said...

Sure! Those are lovely colors...
Hang in there...we'll get thru all the craziness.
(((hugs)))

11:52 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Hi Barbara,

I'm a little behind on all of my blog reading, but wanted to leave you a comment to say the new book on your site looks great! Congratulations!

-Kristin

2:59 PM  
Blogger georg said...

I'm waving my pom-poms at you! You can do it!!

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home