Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cashmere Winner!


<==Do you believe me now?
Congratulations to Spider whose number is up . . . in a good way. I sent you an email, Spider, but just in case it's trapped in a spam filter: send me your mailing address ASAP and I'll shoot the cashmere off to you.

More to come! I feel like I'm on a fiber-ological dig. I unearthed some Berroco sequined carry-along from the Great Flashy Scarf Era (c. 2003) and some Ironstone hemp-like fiber that dates back to the Let's Knit Our Own Grocery Bag era which strangely enough overlapped the Great Flashy Scarf Era. (I went through a spell when I thought I was Colette. I knitted these crazy mohair/spangle/sequin scarves then draped them over the lampshades in my office and thought French thoughts.)

I know, I know. It's time to get back to work.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Fran Baker said...

Just finished your book, Barbara, and it was terrific. I won't give anything away, of course, but I stayed up waaaaay too late last night to get to THE END. Good job!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Barbara Bretton said...

Fran! Where did you get it from!?!?!?! Has it escaped already?

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope--still don't believe your socks are ugly. Most socks do look a little funny unless either blocked or on a foot. This is why I got a pair of sock blockers for blog photos.

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home