Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Fibertarian Platform: Yarn Redistribution - RCY Cashsoft Aran


With apologies to Franklin and Dolores, if I were running for office here in NJ I would embrace Yarn Redistribution as my platform. My slogan would be powerful and to the point as befits a radical Fibertarian: From one stash according to its volume to another stash according to its need.

In other words, one knitter's crap yarn is another's LaLana.

Am I driving you crazy with all these entries? I hope not. There's a method to my madness. Honestly.

  1. This way you can enter when you see something you like.

  2. This way when I get to the Big Stuff on Tuesday, you'll already be entered.

  3. Everyone who entered the earlier contests will be eligible for the biggie which will include cashmere, a book, and a gift certificate to Elann.

We're talking Rowan Classic Yarns Cashsoft DK today in #511 - Madame. It doesn't look all that much like the photo up there but you know how these things go. I think you'll be happy just the same.

Send me an email here with MADAME in the subject header and you're in! (There will be more RCY Cashsoft DK tomorrow.) Good luck!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger georg said...

Frankly, I'm happy to see posts!!! :)

6:16 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

Not being driven crazy at all - a little amazed at the quantity of your destash generosity, but hey, I won't argue with people giving away yarn! ;)

6:50 AM  
Blogger Nana Sadie said...

LOL. Love the fushia!
(((hugs)))

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home