Monday, October 27, 2008

Mister Joe needs a home

This is nicer than it looks but then again it would have to be. Mister Joe - Derby (color 4172) - doesn't photograph very well, does it? It's actually a purple-y eggplant color. Aubergine, if we're being elegant about it. 4 skeins, 50 grams each, over 125 yards each. Kind of fluffy. It doesn't say what fiber it actually is but it feels woolly to me.

I'm not sure why I bought it or where. Elann is a good case on the where part of the equation; because it was on sale is a good case for the other. This is not a good color for me. I can't stress how awful it looks against my skin. It makes me look exhausted and badly bruised. I don't know what in the name of Elizabeth Zimmermann I was thinking when I bought it.

If this makes your fingers itch to cast on, drop me an email here with Mister Joe in the subject header and maybe you'll find it in your mailbox later this week. Good luck!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home