Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Contest 1 of 2


Because there's nothing like a little excess to cheer you up during tough times, I figured why not have two drawings on Halloween instead of a measly old one?

And because I'm too lazy (and cold) right this minute to mull over my stash and decide what goes next, I'm offering the complete Knitting Daily DVD first season collection to one lucky winner.

You know the drill. Email me with KD in the subject header and around this time tomorrow night the Great and Mysterious Random Number Generator will make its choice. These things are beyond human ken. They must be respected. You don't mess with the RNG.

Check back in an hour or so for #2, okay?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Turtle said...

wow, am i just being a dork? i cannot locate your email addy anywhere, hmmmm. bummed!

11:24 PM  
Blogger Barbara Bretton said...

You're not being a dork, Turtle. -I- was the dork. I forgot to put in a link. I'm so sorry!

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home