Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Poppies . . . Poppies!

Poppies . . . poppies . . . zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. (I love that movie. If you think about it, WIZARD OF OZ contains just about every life lesson we need to learn.)

Another day of RCY Cashsoft DK, this time #512 - Poppy. It's soft, it's silky, it's squishalicious.

(Sorry. Forgive me. It's been a long day.)

Four skeins to one lucky winner! Send me an email here with POPPY in the subject header and just maybe you'll go home with her.
Good luck!


Blogger Rooie said...

Oooh, I love poppies. That yarn looks gorgeous.

8:04 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

I ADORE Cashsoft with a passion! I loved it so much I knit a sweater in the thick cashsoft, then another in the medium and now one in the very thin...


6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home