Monday, April 21, 2008

Sock Yarn Winner!

Well, I can't upload the pic of the sock yarn again so you'll have to scroll down a couple posts to see it, but - ta da! - the winner is:

JILL E. JOHNSON

Congratulations, Jill! If you'll send me your mailing addy, I'll send you the Cascade sock yarn.

Now I've kept the names of everyone who entered this contest because my LYS owner called and said she's got a bag of sock yarn for me if I'll come and get it. She didn't say how big the bag was or how many pairs could come out of it but I'll get down there and get it sometime this week or early next and I may be pulling some more names out of the hat when I do.

Fran

P.S. Cool present, Cindi! Those look like books I'd enjoy. Which means a trip to the bookstore, too.

3 Comments:

Blogger georg said...

Congrats Jill!

And woohoo on the sock yarn score!

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jill. You won a very pretty colorway. Enjoy!

4:03 PM  
Blogger Saren Johnson said...

Woot!! I can't wait to show you what I make out of it.

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home