Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tulips in December Contest

Because if I wait until I actually have a decent photo of the Tulip Baby Cardigan kit we'll all be much older and much slower knitters, let's get the party started today, sans photo, and hope I get off my lazy butt tomorrow morning and actually post a picture.

I purchased it from Threadbear. It's the Tulip Baby Cardigan, Dream in Color yarn, colourway TBT101, and it's simply gorgeous.

All you have to do is send me an email at wickedsplitty and I'll announce the winner Monday evening, December 17th. With a little luck (and a cooperative postal system) the winner will have her/his prize by Christmas.

Good luck!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger kshotz said...

I'm working on sweaters for niece and nephew for Christmas. The 12 month size went really quickly. The 6T not so much. Sounds like a beautiful sweater kit!

Kim

8:38 AM  
Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

Those sweaters are so cute!!! An email is on the way. Thanks for having this contest.

2:53 PM  
Blogger dobarah said...

I agree, this is an adorable sweater...fit for some adorable youngster! Thank you for the contest!

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home