Thursday, December 13, 2007

Tulips in December Contest: Take 2

I've decided I'm in the wrong career field. Clearly I should be a photo stylist. I mean, who else would slap a Tulip Baby Cardi kit down on a laptop tray, slap the laptop tray on a sofa cushion in a dark room and expect Ansel Adams.

First, I couldn't find the camera.. I spent half a day running all over the house looking for it and finally stumbled over it hidden in a shopping bag of Christmas cards and wrapping paper. Then Blogger didn't want to upload the photo. After ten attempts I finally get it into the post then realize it badly, badly needs cropping.

Well, it ain't gonna get it. I'm no fool. If I pull the image now I'll never get back to it. Thursday will turn into Friday then Saturday then all of a sudden it's Monday (I know I forgot to mention Sunday but I figure you'll fill in the blanks) and the contest is over and you never got to see the photo.

So there it is. And here's the contest. Email me at wickedsplitty sometime between now and Monday evening and you just might be the winner! Good luck.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

Just call it a new form of art. ;)

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home