Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Cure for the Post-Christmas Blahs

Here's the cure: Think buttercups. As in buttercup yellow Reynolds Mandalay 100% silk yarn. There's approximately 98 yards per skein (about 294 yards total), and I've got 3 skeins of it all set to go to 1 lucky knitter. All I ask is that you let us know what you've made from it ... maybe even upload a picture to me so I can post it.

Send an email to Fran AT FranBaker DOT com with Mandalay in the subject line and I'll pick the winner on January 1, 2008.

Are you feeling perkier yet?

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Kenyetta said...

I am feeling perkier now!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Saren Johnson said...

That is lovely!

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

loverly! I've never knit silk, but man is it nice and yummy to look at. What a lucky knitter that will be. Can't wait to see some pictures.

9:07 AM  
Blogger kshotz said...

ooooh, sweet! Love the color!
Kim

5:40 PM  
Blogger LauraP said...

Wonderful color - I must get some of that yarn! It's a perfect match for my kitchen walls. Around here we call it 'Lottie's Butter' after my Jersey cow who provides the cream for the butter of that color.

6:42 PM  
Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

Oooo that it so lovely.

10:20 PM  
Blogger Nancy Herkness said...

Gorgeous stuff! I've never knitted with all silk, either, Lisa. Has anyone else used it? What's the silk knitting experience like?

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing serene hue - so pretty.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home