Thursday, December 20, 2007

Blair Witch (Christmas) Project

Okay, so maybe I should have thought twice before bringing another electronic device into this house. I mean, I am known as She Who Kills All Things Electronic around here . . . and with good reason. (I think I took out four laptops this spring but who's counting?)

Anyway I took my brand new Flip outside and tried to video Christmas lights. Unfortunately I am still having a wee bit of trouble with the OFF button. (Which, for sake of full disclosure, you need to know is also the ON button. Why it works easily for one application and not for the other is a mystery to me but there you have it.)

Watch closely (although I'm not quite sure why you would want to do that) and you'll see me trekking through the leaves on the way to my front door . . . scary, crunchy leaves . . . ominous silence . . . spooky darkness . . . oh no . . . what's that sound . . . is it that crazy knitting writer again trying to come up with something for the blog . . . maybe she--

Fade to black.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Herkness said...

Okay, Barbara, I think you're a better writer than film-maker but your movies are pretty amusing. I'm dying to know what the thud near the end was.

7:05 PM  
Blogger LauraP said...

I couldn't watch it! Heavy cloud cover, satellite internet, sigh.

7:43 PM  
Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

LOL. We have a friend of the family that does that with a video camera every time, but he forgets to stop recording. There are always some lovely shots of the ground.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home