Sunday, July 08, 2007

Yarnapalooza Winner #8!

















Yarnapalooza Winner #8: Carol at *******0503@yahoo -- congratulations!

I still can't post a title to this blog. Only Blogger knows why. I can post titles to my personal blog but for some weird reason that privilege is being denied me here. How weird is that?? (Clearly my bizarre electronic karma follows me everywhere. Beware!)


Photo of yours truly circa 1954, taken on the monkey bars at Elmhurst Park in Queens, NYC. (I'm running out of yarn photos!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! I'm experiencing major difficulties in getting my address to you. My e-mail won't go through. I shall try again.

THANK YOU.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Barbara Bretton said...

Carol, you can try me at wickedsplitty OR romancingtheyarn (both at earthlink.net) or at barbara@barbarabretton.com -- one of them should work.

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home