Sunday, July 22, 2007

Yarnapalooza Prize--Another Sockaholic Skein





It's the trendy new TOFUtsie yarn again in another fabulous colorway. This one has shades of pink, gray and cream which I think would make lovely socks as long as someone other than me is knitting them. One skein makes one pair.

Remember this yarn is anti-bacterial because it has chitin in it. Don't ask because I don't understand it either.

The winner will be "generated" this coming Friday, thanks to Barbara's cool Random Number gizmo. Good luck!

7 Comments:

Blogger kshotz said...

That looks gorgeous! I find the whole "anti-bacterial" thing fascinating!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice colorway. Thank you for offering this.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

That is a pretty color! Thanks so much!

10:47 AM  
Blogger anne said...

Lovely shade. Interesting and I could use it for the summer.

7:08 PM  
Blogger ruth said...

Since I have the summer off from teching, I would love this color to create an outstanding item for my kittens.

7:10 PM  
Blogger ellie said...

An adorable color. Thanks so much.

7:12 PM  
Blogger pearl said...

Love the color. Wish I was at the shore. Love it there. Miss it badly.

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home