Monday, December 18, 2006

GET FELTED - Day 48


***GUEST PET: I know, I know. All together now: AWWWWWW!

That's Lucky and Kenyetta's lucky daughter: "That is my youngest daughter sound asleep on Lucky! She would kill me if she knew I was still showing that one...shhh!"

I think Lucky deserves an extra treat in his Christmas stocking . . . ***

The bad news is there are only 7 Knitting Days Before Christmas. The good news is we're heading out the door which means I'll get lots of productive car knitting time.

Oh, the wonderful plans I had to knit something special for everyone I love.

Oh, the cold harsh sting of reality as it bites me in the butt.

4 Comments:

Blogger LauraP said...

That is the sweetest photo!

And yeah, Barbara, reality's doing a little butt biting around here, too. Sigh. Next year I'll do better. (Stop laughing!)

10:41 AM  
Blogger Nancy Herkness said...

That photo really captures the holiday spirit, doesn't it? Thanks for sharing it, Kenyetta!

My DH's scarf isn't going to be finished for Christmas either. Sigh. I've done about 4 1/2 of the 7 feet and I don't see how I'm going to get that much extra knitting time in before Christmas hits. Fortunately, he's a patient man.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Fran Baker said...

I've done a couple different socks and am wrapping those with the rest of the yarn for the mate to the finished socks.

IOW, I've got a couple tooth marks on my butt, too.

12:45 PM  
Blogger Kenyetta said...

Jas will kill me if she saw that!
Holiday knitting? I haven't picked up my needles yet!

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home