Wednesday, December 13, 2006

GET FELTED: We have another winner!


Congratulations to Janet Daum! Janet will be receiving a wonderful box of goodies from (the extremely talented) Dallas. In fact the goodies are so outrageously wonderful that I'm kicking myself for not entering the contest myself!

There is nothing on the planet better than a felted tote. I've been using my Constant Companion (thanks, Dallas!) on a daily basis for over a year now and I love it more with every passing day. Who needs Coach when you can have Brown Sheep or Cascade 220??

3 Comments:

Blogger Kenyetta said...

Congrats Janet!

2:28 PM  
Blogger Nancy Herkness said...

Lucky you, Janet! I'd love to make a felted tote--that's going on my list of future projects.

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!! thanks for choosing me! janet

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home