Wednesday, November 15, 2006

GET FELTED - Day 15: GRAND PRIZE WINNER!!


***GUEST PET: That's a baby Hyacinthine Macaw napping on a bed of shredded newspaper. I've used that photo as my wallpaper for years. I am a sucker for baby parrots.***

But that's not why you're here today. You want to know who won the Grand Prize in our GET FELTED contest.

Without further ado:

KENYETTA DAVIS!

As always, our winner was drawn by random number generator. I'll be shipping Kenyetta's prize package off this week with my very best wishes. (Can't wait to see what you create with your goodies, Kenyetta!) (I think your daughters may have a few suggestions.)

Next week we'll do another random number drawing for Nancy Herkness's prize package so make sure you check back on Wednesday November 22nd and see if you're the lucky winner.

Now back to felting . . .



<--Nancy's gorgeous Noro Kureyon prize package

5 Comments:

Blogger LaurieKnits said...

Congrats Kenyetta!

10:14 AM  
Blogger monica said...

Congrats. Kenyetta.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Fran Baker said...

Yay, Kenyetta! Those cute little girls are going to be bugging you for more hats and matching mittens.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Red Rocket said...

Congrats, Kenyetta!

2:12 PM  
Blogger Kenyetta said...

I am soooooo Happy! Thank you!!!!
Maybe I will make me something for a change...

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home