Monday, November 13, 2006

GET FELTED - Day 13

***GUEST PET: Meet Finley. We're related by marriage. (He just might be the cutest member of the family.)***

Today I found out that my Chippewa great-grandmother's hair was still black when she died. She was 85.

So why did I start seeing white streaks when I was 26?

The Perfect Pouch is ready to be seamed and I-corded. I made 3" of progress on those stinking red spirals. I knitted a few swatches. I wound two balls of sock yarn into one double-stranded ball.

The Cashmerino Aran I ordered arrived just as my handwarmer jones departed. Go figure.

6 Comments:

Blogger georg said...

I made a sock. :)

A month late, and one more to match to go... but hey, I made a sock. And I can *put it on my foot* too.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Barbara Bretton said...

WTG, Georg!

9:46 PM  
Blogger Nancy Herkness said...

Georg, you're a better Sock Hopper than I!

Finley's adorable!

10:25 PM  
Blogger Fran Baker said...

Cute cat! Believe it or not, I've made a half dozen pairs of slipper socks. For Christmas, natch. I'm going to do a couple more purses too.

Wonder when I get to keep something I've knitted?

10:56 PM  
Blogger Sharon Hurlbut said...

What an adorable kitten! I think I'm in love.

9:32 AM  
Blogger monica said...

That kitten is the cutest little thing. The markings on it's nose look like a crown to me. Just too cute.

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home