Sunday, November 12, 2006

GET FELTED - Kenyetta's wonderful hat

Originally uploaded by sockhoppers.

Kenyetta tells us, ". . . both of my girls wanted to model."

We're glad they did, Kenyetta!

Remember to visit Kenyetta's website at


Blogger kshotz said...

Talk about beautiful girls! And the hat looks awesome! I'll bet it's nice a warm when the wintry winds come a howlin'!


8:53 AM  
Blogger Sharon Hurlbut said...

Those girls are adorable!! Which one gets the hat? It looks very comfy and I love the stripe.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Nancy Herkness said...

Wow, the hat was totally transformed by the felting! It looks fabulous. I loved getting to see your daughters modeling too; what darling girls!

1:11 PM  
Blogger Kenyetta said...

Thank you! The hat felted very fast in the dryer and is very thick. The stripe is from a pink ribbon I had, and I actually picked the yarn to match the ribbon. I only made one, but now that I know how easy and fast the pattern was to make, I will let them pick their own colors and make one for them.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Red Rocket said...

Gorgeous girls! The hat looks fantastic!

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home