Friday, October 27, 2006

Socks and more

I finished the cable socks! Knitted with Regia Bamboo on US#1 double-points, cuff-down.






I also wanted to say a big thank you to whoever it was that posted the pattern for the fingerless gloves (wrist warmers). I knit up a pair from some cashmere yarn I'd been saving. I'd intended the yarn for socks, but worried the cashmere wouldn't wear well. It makes great wrist warmers and I've already used them a couple of chilly days in my office. And they knitted up super fast.



Now I'm busy perusing slipper patterns for my Get Felted! project. I need new slippers and this seems like a perfect introduction to felting for me. I'm having so much fun as a part of this blog, learning new things and trying new projects. Thank you all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

The wrist warmers look great. I have some extra cashmere and this project would be perfect. Can you share the pattern? Thanks

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home