Wednesday, October 25, 2006

GET FELTED! GREAT PRIZES! GREAT FUN!

Ready for more fun? It's time for a new contest and a new knitting challenge. Beginning November 1st we're going to GET FELTED. It's another one of our loosely structured knitalongs (no pressure, no deadlines, just fun) and you're invited to join us. If you'd like to be able to post photos of your works-in-progress, you can "officially" join the knitalong by sending an email to me at Wickedsplitty with GET FELTED in the subject and you're in. If you want to follow along on a more casual basis, you can do that too just by showing up.

And that's not all. We're going to run a series of contests between November 1st and December 31st with lots of prizes and lucky winners. Want to enter? Send Romancing The Yarn an email with CONTEST in the subject and you're entered.

Too much to remember? No problem. When in doubt, check the right hand nav bar and click! We've got you covered.

The Grand Prize winner will be drawn on November 15th and the lucky knitter will walk away with a copy of KNIT ONE FELT TOO and Vogue's FELTING, not to mention a windfall of 100% wool yarn from Gjestal, Cascade, and Elann. (See the photo for colors.)

And that's not all. We're going to give away yarny prizes each week thereafter to six lucky contestants on November 22, November 29, December 6, December 13, December 20, and December 27! (Details on those prizes will be announced as soon as we can figure them out!)


That's it! Just send us an email and cross your fingers. We'll do the rest.

So are you ready to GET FELTED?


5 Comments:

Blogger ReadingIsSoMuchFun said...

WoW Cool contest and excellent giveaways. I sure would love to be enter :)


Hugssss
Linda.H.

10:45 PM  
Blogger LaurieKnits said...

I'm so excited about actually contributing to this one ;) The socks were way over my head but I'm pretty confident I can complete a mini-purse. It may not be pretty but I think I can finish it!

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can a girl resist such a great offer... wool and book prizes!! Glad to be in.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Kenyetta said...

Please count me in!

8:59 PM  
Blogger kshotz said...

I'm so excited! I picked up my felting supplies tonight, including pattern......I can't wait to start!!

Kim

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home