Monday, October 30, 2006

SOCK HOP - Day 30


Dennis Quaid.

Socks? Who cares about socks?


The grey Sirdar Highlanders for Goldisox are finished. I still have to tug on the round toe and weave in the ends but basically they are history.

I made him try them on a few minutes ago and had him take a few photographs. I wasn't crazy about the fact that he posed against a nasty old beige towel we had in the laundry room but men follow their own instincts.

I suppose I shouldn't have made the "elf feet" comment but I was so surprised by the pointy way the nominally round toes looked that it popped out. Besides what's wrong with elfin feet just because a guy is 6'3"? Height shouldn't be an obstacle . . .

Blogger won't let me post a photo but I'll keep trying. All in all, you're not missing anything. Think big grey socks with flecks of tweedy color. If you've seen one, you've seen 'em all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home