Wednesday, October 18, 2006

SOCK HOP - Day 18

We have some wonderful things to show today. (Remember to click on Flickr over there on the right so you can enjoy all of our Sock Hop photos up close and personal.)




Nicole's second Black Watch is well underway:

"At the heel turning of the half-a-hop sock.(Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in Black Watch, using Knitty's "Widdershins" patern.) "







And Sharon has been busy too. Just look at the spectacular results!


"This is the first sock I've knit for my husband. While it was on the needles I thought the foot looked way too huge, but it fits him just right. Now I have to get busy with the second one. Oh, and by the way, this is Socks that Rock in Blue Brick Wall. Pretty, isn't it?" Sharon











"This is the first time I've used Socks that Rock for myself and I'm loving it. The texture is perfect and the colors (Siren Song) are sublime. I'm using the baby cable rib pattern from Sensational Knitted Socks. " Sharon










I hate to be the one to break it to you but see that guy, fourth one on your left? That's Sir Sean Connery.

5 Comments:

Blogger kshotz said...

These are some gorgeous socks ladies!! I've offered to knit a pair for my hubby but he seems to have something against wool (*audible gasp!*) His loss!

LOVE the pic of Sean Connery....if I were to fall for a gentleman much older than myself....it would most definitely be him (or Harrison Ford, who's a bit closer in age to me!)

Kim

1:14 PM  
Blogger Nancy Herkness said...

For once, I like the socks better than Sean!

Gosh, everyone has chosen such stunning colors. You almost make me want to try a sock myself.

But not quite.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Fran Baker said...

Beautiful socks. Not so beautiful Sean. Kind of geeky, actually.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Saren Johnson said...

Wonderful looking socks!

Hubby can't wait until I get the second one finished. I'm less then two inches away from starting the heel.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Sharon Hurlbut said...

Thanks for the nice comments, everyone! My husband put his sock on last night and wanted to know when the next one will be finished.

All I can say about Sean is, *swoon*.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home