Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hot water ;)

Fran, thanks for the boost--and the tip about making it taller. Is the hot water in my washer enough or do I need to heat something on the stove?

My camera phone is a Sony Ericsson Z520a. It gives me 4x zoom, choices of b&w, sepia and color photos and a bunch of other stuff. The way I get my photos is to email them to my email addy, then rename them as .jpg and use them from there. I haven't signed up for a special plan for emailing, since I don't do it often. I can email several photos on the same message, and it costs me 25 cents per message, I think.

I can go from 640x480 resolution down to 160x120 plus something called extended...but we've discussed, right, my aversion to reading directions?

We have a digital camera, but it's usually with my husband, and this has turned out to be soooo easy. My only complaint about the camera is that there's a quick-shoot button on the side that's easy to hit and snap an unintentional picture...but I have 16 mb memory, so it's not like I get overloaded easily, and it's very easy to delete them.

As for the Noro...BB, by chance, I picked #40 for my first purchase. All my favorite colors in there...yum. I, too, am allergic to wool...but just had to have it. Can't wait to give it a try.

Terey, do we need to contemplate an intervention for this yarn stockpiling problem? ;) It's like the "I have no idea what I need that fabric for, but it's just so gorgeous" mania that fills up the spare bedroom, eh wot?

Jean
www.jeanbrashear.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Sue J. said...

Oh my gosh, this blog is so great!! Not only do we get 7 terrific women discussing knitting, but we also get 7 excellent authors writing about knitting, yarn ,etc. Romancing the Yarn is at the top of my blog list! Thanks so much,
Sue J.

9:05 AM  
Blogger kim h said...

nice knittings

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home