Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hot water ;)

Fran, thanks for the boost--and the tip about making it taller. Is the hot water in my washer enough or do I need to heat something on the stove?

My camera phone is a Sony Ericsson Z520a. It gives me 4x zoom, choices of b&w, sepia and color photos and a bunch of other stuff. The way I get my photos is to email them to my email addy, then rename them as .jpg and use them from there. I haven't signed up for a special plan for emailing, since I don't do it often. I can email several photos on the same message, and it costs me 25 cents per message, I think.

I can go from 640x480 resolution down to 160x120 plus something called extended...but we've discussed, right, my aversion to reading directions?

We have a digital camera, but it's usually with my husband, and this has turned out to be soooo easy. My only complaint about the camera is that there's a quick-shoot button on the side that's easy to hit and snap an unintentional picture...but I have 16 mb memory, so it's not like I get overloaded easily, and it's very easy to delete them.

As for the Noro...BB, by chance, I picked #40 for my first purchase. All my favorite colors in there...yum. I, too, am allergic to wool...but just had to have it. Can't wait to give it a try.

Terey, do we need to contemplate an intervention for this yarn stockpiling problem? ;) It's like the "I have no idea what I need that fabric for, but it's just so gorgeous" mania that fills up the spare bedroom, eh wot?



Blogger Sue J. said...

Oh my gosh, this blog is so great!! Not only do we get 7 terrific women discussing knitting, but we also get 7 excellent authors writing about knitting, yarn ,etc. Romancing the Yarn is at the top of my blog list! Thanks so much,
Sue J.

9:05 AM  
Blogger kim said...

nice knittings

12:43 PM  
Blogger Jean Brashear said...

Thank you, Sue--and a big welcome to you!

Kim, my knitting can't compare to the others' work...but I'm having fun! Stay tuned for hot water results! ;)


7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home