Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Jean's First Felting Project

You're doing great, girl. One thing to keep in mind is that it will shrink more in length than width so be sure and make it tall enough. Be certain, too, that the water is hot, hot, hot! I just finished a wild pink Noro bag today and got it in the mail to Dallas for my sister's birthday on Saturday. Next I need to figure out how to take pictures that I can post here. A camera phone may well be the answer. What kind do you have? And do you need any special software on your computer, or does it just come in as a jpeg or such?

I need to get back to work on my new book, but this blog has been so much fun I've gotten sidetracked. But that's okay. I needed a little break after focusing on the purse. Now I'm going to write and also make something for the Launch Contest.

I'm curious: What's everyone reading right now? Are you enjoying it? Would you recommend it?

Fran Baker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home